When using Citizen watches or whatever clock Other brands, you need to know the note to help increase the life, as well as avoid damage to the watch.
1. General notes during use
– Limit expose Citizen watches to these types cosmetics, chemicals, avoid damaging the casing (dull, rust, …).
– Guaranteed temperature clock usage is always at optimal level, from -10 to 60 degrees Celsius, to help the watch operate stably, avoid battery damage, apparatus.
– Avoid phenomena low battery For a long time, when the battery runs out, you need to quickly replace or charge it promptly.
– If you miss the watch on organic acids such as lemon, vinegar, or rainwater, … pay attention cleaner real carefully to reduce the risk of damage to the watch.
– When a watch happens to be damaged, avoid job arbitrarily removable watch at home, unless you’re knowledgeable, bring your watch to these instead Service Center, reputable shops to repair.
2. For Citizen Eco-Drive series
This is a watch that takes advantage of all light sources to charge the battery, so their battery life is very long 5-7 months continuously.
If you see the clock The battery runs out too fast (2 – 4 months) while you wear it daily and are exposed to the sun, the electric light is highly likely that your watch has a problem, you need to take it for warranty.
3. For Citizen Quartz series
This is a battery-powered watch, after every 6 months, 1 year, … depending on the type you need to replace the new battery for the watch.
The accuracy of this watch line is very high, so users rarely need to adjust the time. However, you must remove the battery cover to replace it frequently, which also leads to a higher risk of failure, so you should Replace batteries in prestigious places, profession.
4. For Citizen Automatic series
This is an automatic, battery-free mechanical watch. The advantage of this line is durable, up to dozens of years.
However, like other mechanical watches, Citizen Automatic still has the amount of errors from -20 to + 40 seconds per day, with the limit of time used after each winding, with a maximum of about 40 hours.
when the cot, you should lock the latch, the knob knob carefully as well as a breeze careful, just enough (usually about 10-15 rounds), to prevent damage. And after a long period of use (3-4 years) you should go maintenance, wipe oil back apparatus, to make the machine work more accurately.
The article introduces you to a few Note when using Citizen watches, hope to help everyone. What Citizen watch line are you using, how do you maintain it? Let’s share at the bottom of the article!