Feeling bored with Chrome’s default white interface and want to change to a new and less eye-catching interface? Dark Mode will be a good choice for you. Follow this article to know how to turn on Dark Mode on Chrome!
Dark Mode – Night mode is a dark mode, which helps to reduce eye strain and eye strain when used computer for a long time
Cases where Dark Mode should be used:
– When using a computer for a long time.
– When you have to use the computer in the dark environment.
– Often read books online at night.
1. Instructions to turn on Dark Mode on Chrome
– Step 1: Check the Chrome version
The first requirement to use Dark Mode is that you must have Chrome 78 or higher.
To check your Chrome version, select the three dots icon> Select Help > Select Introducing Chrome.
– Step 2: Import chrome: // flags / # enable-force-dark go to the address bar> Click Enter.
– Step 3: At the item Force Dark Mode for Web Content, choose Enabled with selective inversion of non-image elements > Click Relaunch to restart Chrome.
2. Instructions to turn off Dark Mode on Chrome
– Step 1: Import chrome: // flags / # enable-force-dark go to the address bar> Click Enter.
– Step 2: At the item Force Dark Mode for Web Content > Select Disable > Click Relaunch to restart Chrome.
This is how to turn on Dark Mode on Chrome. Thank you for watching