You can add the VoiceOver, color inversion, zoom, control controls, AssistiveTouch utilities to the accessibility shortcut so you can easily activate them. This article will guide you to turn on and off the accessibility shortcut on iPhone 8 quickly.
1. Benefits of enabling accessibility shortcuts on iPhone 8
– Help you quickly activate necessary utility features.
2. Instructions on how to turn off accessibility shortcut on iPhone 8
Quick guide: Settings> General settings> Accessibility> Accessibility shortcut> Add widgets> Press the home button three times to activate it.
– Step 1: Go to Settings
First at the main screen you select Settings.
– Step 2: Select General settings
Next you choose General settings.
– Step 3: Select Accessibility
Then choose Continue Accessibility.
– Step 4: Select Accessibility shortcut
Here you select Accessibility shortcut.
– Step 5: Select utilities to add
Now you tick the utilities you want to access accessibility shortcuts.
– Step 6: Turn on accessibility shortcut
Finally, you only need to press the home button three times to open accessibility shortcuts, you can choose to add utilities to quickly turn them on.
So with a few simple steps, you can turn on and off accessibility shortcut on iPhone 8 already. Hope this article will help you.