The lines phone Android or iOS have built-in languages of many different countries so that users can choose their common language. The following article will show you how to add languages for your Android phone keyboard, Iphone. Stay tuned.
1. How to install additional languages for the keyboard on Android
To install additional languages for the keyboard on the phones running Android You follow the instructions below.
– Step 1: Into the Settings => Select General management => Select Language and keyboard.
Go to the settings application to find the language section
– Step 2: At Language and keyboard select On-screen keyboard => Select Gboard => Select the item Language).
Select Language in Gboard
– Step 3: At Language chooser Add keyboard => Select language and keyboard type you want => Press Done (Done).
You go back (back) will see the language you add appears in the Language section.
Select the language you want and add it to your phone
– Step 4:
+ When editing, at SPACE key appears the name of the language you have chosen.
+ Next to the SPACE key you will see the globe icon, to change the language you just need to click globe icon or press SPACE key l Select the language to use.
Press and hold the SPACE key to select the language you want
To Delete languages you do the following:
In the Language section, you swipe left the language you need to delete to delete.
Select the language you want to delete and swipe left
2. How to install additional languages for the keyboard on iPhone
To install additional languages for the keyboard on your iPhone follow the instructions below.
– Step 1: Into the Settings => Select General settings (General)=> Select Keyboard (Keyboards).
Set the language keyboard in the Settings application
– Step 2: Select the item Keyboard => Click Add new keyboard (Add new keyboard) at the bottom of the screen => Select display language and keyboard you want => Accomplished.
Select the language you want to use
To delete the keyboard language, do the following:
In the Keyboard section, you slide left at the language you want to delete => Erase.
Swipe to the left of the language you don’t use to delete it
Hope this article helps you know how to add or remove languages for Android and iPhone phone keyboard. Good luck.