Choosing the right face glasses is a problem for everyone, it not only protects the eyes but also helps conceal defects on your face or hide emotions on the face. mine.
1. Choose sunglasses for men oval face.
– Owning yourself an oval face will help you fit all types of glasses. A pair of eyeglass frames between the eyebrows instead of covering the entire eyebrow will be suitable for an oval face.
– Suitable styles include: Aviator (pilot), Butterfly (butterfly wings), oval (oval), cat eyes (cat eyes), round (circle), Rectangular (rectangular), …
2. Select sunglasses for men with triangular faces:
– With a triangular face, it’s not too difficult to choose for yourself glasses. The sunglasses should be chosen as the rim of the eyebrow, not the entire eyebrow.
– Suitable styles include: Butterfly (butterfly wings), Cat Eyes (cat eyes) or Supra / rimless (glass bottom without rim), …
3. Choose sunglasses for men with heart-shaped faces:
– Heart face has the widest and narrowest forehead below the chin. Therefore, the lenses that click on the bottom will suit your face. Specifically, you should choose glasses with frames under the eyebrows, but do not cover the eyebrows.
– Appropriate styles will be oval (oval), Aviator (pilot), Shield (shape ski protection glass) Rectangula (rectangular), Sport (sport), Square (square) and Wrap ,, ..
4. Choose sunglasses for a round face
– The round face is quite easy to get on the glasses because the upper and lower faces are almost equal, the glasses with frames in the middle of the eyebrows cover the eyebrows and the bottom of the glass just touching the cheeks will be very beautiful. when worn up.
– Suitable eyewear style: Oval (oval), Rectangula (rectangle), Sport (sport) and square (square), …
5. Choose sunglasses for men with square face
– The forehead and jaw are equally wide if you own a square face. You should choose glasses with frames in the middle of the eyebrows, the width of the glasses should be a bit wider to cover the cheekbones.
– Style to choose: Aviator (pilot), oval (oval), cat eyes (cat’s eyes), round (circle), sport (sport), square (square), Rectangula (rectangle), …
6. Choose sunglasses for the rectangular male face
Oversize sunglasses or large wayfarer sunglasses with rectangular lenses and thick frames will suit someone with a rectangular face – long face and narrow width. This will help keep your face in shape
7. Select men’s glasses for a diamond-shaped face
The diamond face has the forehead and the hepatic jaw, the widest part is the cheekbones. The type of glasses suitable for the diamond-shaped face is the type of oval or non-rimmed glasses at the bottom to respect the cheekbones or those with light frames and should not be wide at the two cheekbones.
So it is not too difficult to choose the right pair of glasses for your face right, wish you find a glass that suits you.