You want to resize the virtual keyboard above phone to be more convenient during use but do not know how to do it. So then this article I will guide you how to change the size of the virtual keyboard above Xiaomi simple.
1. Benefits of resize virtual keyboard on Xiaomi
– Customize keyboard size as you like.
– Typing keyboard comfortable, easier.
2. Instructions on how to change the size of the virtual keyboard on Xiaomi is simple
Quick start Guide: Select Additional settings under Settings> Language and input> Virtual keyboard> SwiftKey keyboard> Type> Select keyboard size.
Equipment implemented: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A
– Step 1: Select Additional settings in Settings
First at the main screen you choose Setting, Next you choose to Additional settings.
– Step 2: Select Language and input> Virtual keyboard
Here you choose Language and input, Then you choose to Virtual Keyboard.
– Step 3: Select SwiftKey Keyboard> Type
You choose to SwiftKey keyboard and go to settings Type.
– Step 4: Choose a keyboard size
Finally you choose to Resize and choose keyboard size You want to change.
So with a few simple steps you can change the size of the virtual keyboard on Xiaomi simply. Hope this article will help you.