The Gmail account is saved on your device but you want to sign in to another device but don’t remember the password. Then this article I will guide you how to recover your Gmail password quickly when you forget it!
1. Benefits of retrieving your Gmail password
Help you recover important resources saved in Gmail.
2. Instructions on how to recover your Gmail password quickly when you forget it
Quick start Guide:
Go to the Gmail website> Enter a forgotten Gmail address> Next> Select Forgot your password? > Choose how to recover accounts> Enter verification code> Set new password.
– Step 1: Enter the Gmail address you’ve forgotten your password
First you access the link Sign in Gmail HERE > Enter Gmail address> Select Next > Select You have forgotten your password.
– Step 2: Choose how to recover your account
Here you choose Try another way > Choose how to get your verification code by Document or Call.
– Step 3: Reset new password
At this time you Enter the verification code sent to your phone number> Select Next. Finally you can Create a new password > Select Save Password to complete.
So now you can login to your Gmail account with a new password already. Hope you are succesful.