When you copy text on iPhone, iPad, this content will be temporarily stored in Clipboard (Clipboard). The following article will guide you how to manage, review and delete the copied text on Iphone, iPad.
– iPhone, iPad clipboard is used to store content such as text, images when you copy (Paste) and paste (Paste) them on the same application or between applications together.
– You should not use the clipboard to copy and store important information because after a short time or when you copy a new content, the old content will be deleted.
– Step 1: Check the content on the clipboard (Clipboard)
In case you don’t know, the iPhone clipboard is inaccessible whether you search using Search or open from Settings.
The only way to check that is you open an application that can type text like Mail, Messages, Messenger, Notes, … Click in the blank space used to type the text until the options appear with content such as “Paste” or “Paste from Clipboard”. Choose the “Paste” command to paste the latest text that you have copied. If no text is stored, the “Paste” command will not appear.
Paste up to see clipboard content
– Step 2: Delete the Clipboard by overwriting the content
To delete the text you just copied, which is saved on the clipboard, you need to copy a new text. Basically, when copying a new content, the old content in the clipboard will be deleted.
– Step 3: Check the Clipboard again
You press over to where to type text and select the “Paste” command. If new content appears, you have deleted the old content. If the old content persists, you have already copied the new content. You need to locate the new content and make sure you have successfully copied the new content this time.
Note: Section 2 is for those who want to manage everything copied on iPhone. You can use this application to review, edit and delete old content saved on the application.
2. How to manage Clipboard on iPhone with Clipboard ++
– Step 1: Download the Clipboard ++ application
You can download the Clipboard ++ application for iPhone and iPad HERE.
– Step 2: View Clipboard history
When you have installed this application on iPhone, iPad, when you copy certain documents, they are all stored in this application.
The text is saved
You can click on any text saved on the application, when the text is available jump first means it has been saved to the device cache. You just need to go to where you want to paste, press and select the “Paste” command.
Another way to put that text in the clipboard is: Press to> text Copy to clipboard.
– Step 3: Edit the Clipboard
+ Additional text
You can add new documents to facilitate the use process.
Hit the mark “+” in the upper right corner> Enter text> Save
Add new text
+ Delete text
You press over the text to delete> Select Delete
Delete unnecessary text
+ Edit the text
Press the button “Content” Next to the text> Select button ” Option” > Edit
Thank you for watching and see you in the following article.