You are one of those who are not yet able to convert the content of an image into text. So this article I will guide how to convert images to text on Google Drive, Onenote simple to be able to help you at work!
Benefits when converting images to text
– Shorten working time when having to re-enter text from photos.
– Helping you to be more productive.
1. Instructions on how to convert images to text using Google Drive
Google Drive is a file synchronization and storage service created by Google. It allows users to store files in the cloud, share files, and edit documents, documents, spreadsheets, and presentations with collaborators.
Quick start Guide: Access to Google Drive and sign in to your account> Select New at main interface> Upload file> Open photo upload with Google Docs.
– Step 1: Access Google Drive and sign in to your Google account (if not already logged in).
– Step 2: Select New at the main interface
After logging in to your Google account, in the main interface you choose New.
– Step 3: Select Upload file
Next you choose Upload the file.
– Step 4: Open photos uploaded with Google Docs
After successfully uploading, look for the image you just downloaded, usually this image is at the top of the page, if not, please reload the page. Right-click on the image you have just uploaded > Select Open with > Google Docs.
– Now you wait a bit for Google to convert your images into text. The content above will be your original image.
– This is the result after the image is converted to text.
2. Instructions on how to convert images into text with Onenote
– Microsoft OneNote is a program computer Developed by Microsoft Corporation for the purpose of helping gather, record non-format information and support teamwork with multiple users.
– However, OneNote can only extract unsigned text.
– Download Onenote HERE.
Note: If your computer is using another Office suite, there will be a conflict of loading and the installation will not be completed. Requires you to remove the Office suite you are using in your computer to be able to download OneNote.
Quick start Guide: Insert image> Copy text from image> Paste content to extract.
– Step 1: Insert image
At the interface on OneNote, click the item Insert > Select next item Pictures > Select photos to upload.
– Step 2: Copy text from the image
At this time you Right click on the image > Select Copy Text from Picture (Copy Text from Picture) to copy text from images.
– Step 3: Paste the content to extract
You will press the key combination Ctrl + V where to paste to paste the content to extract.
So I just showed you how to convert images to text on Google Drive, Onenote already. Hope this article will help you.