The freezer you use for a long time has a bad smell and nasty stains. With just 7 simple steps, the following article will guide you how to clean freezer quickly and effectively.
1. Step 1: Unplug the freezer power cord and remove all food
This is a very important step, remember to take care to ensure safety during cleaning the freezer.
First you turn the control knob from position (ON) about (OFF) and unplug the power cord and wait 1 minute for the machine to disconnect. Then remove all the food from the freezer.
– Be sure to unplug the freezer power cord before taking food for safety.
– Check the power cord (open, deformed) and put the plug in a high, dry place.
– Reclassify foods that are about to be expired or expired.
2. Step 2: Remove and clean the shelves in the cupboard
First, gently remove all the trays and shelves from the cupboard. Later Use warm water and mild cleaning solutions for cleaning. Remember to keep trays and shelves in a cool and dry place.
– Use warm water and soft sponge to easily remove stains, avoid scratches, peeling.
– Avoid using harsh cleaning chemicals that damage the trays and shelves (discoloration, flaking or damage of plastic parts).
– Only use dishwashing liquid or diluted soap when cleaning.
3. Step 3: Defrost the cupboard
You open the door of the cupboard to defrost itself 20-30 minutes.
– When thawing the ice, the snow in the refrigerator melts to create water, you should avoid getting the end of the power cord into the water, there may be a shock when you reuse.
– Clean the area around the cabinet to prevent other objects from getting wet.
4. Step 4: Clean the inside of the freezer
Use a soft, clean cloth to scrub the rig from the inside of the freezer, the door panels and other plastic parts of the freezer.
Wipe the hot rig clean with a soft cloth, do not wipe with too moist cloth .. causing water to flow into the box in the cyclone causing electric shock.
– Can replace soap or liquid detergent with vinegar cleaning solution (ratio of 1 vinegar: 3 countries) Helps kill bacteria, mold and eliminates the smell of the freezer.
– Pay attention to clean the door and rubber gasket at the door because this is a place where often stagnant water, dirt.
5. Step 5: Clean the outside of the freezer
Clean the cupboard with a soft, dry cloth. In case the outside of the cabinet is too dirty, you can use a damp cloth and a medium amount of detergent to wipe like a vinegar cleaning solution.
Do not forget to clean the chassis and the base of the cabinet to prevent rust. For glass surfaces: Just use paper towels, cloth towels and glass cleaner to wipe the surface of the door and the handle.
– Do not use harsh detergents that cause peeling of paint and plastic parts of the cabinet.
– Do not use hot water to clean, resulting in damage to the freezer details.
6. Step 6: Clean the drainage hole
The drainage hole helps prevent excess water in the cabinet, so you need to carefully clean the drainage hole, avoiding clogged holes.
– Use soft foam and towels to prevent stagnation of water in the cupboard.
– Only use gentle wash taaye, avoid rubber parts being corroded.
– Pay attention to wipe inside edges of plastic and rubber parts to avoid mold and dirt.
7. Step 7: Reinsert the removed shelf trays, arrange food and plug the freezer
After cleaning, you reattach the dry tray racks into the cupboard. Don’t forget to plug in the power cord and set the switch to (ON) for the cabinet to work offline.
Arrange sorted foods into the cupboard for easy use after about 1 hour of being turned on.
To ensure safety, pay attention to the characteristics after cleaning.
– The power cord is firmly plugged back into the wall socket.
– Check if the power cord is twisted, twisted, or damaged.
Hopefully the article will help you in cleaning the freezer quickly and effectively. Thanks for watching.