If you are looking for a video making software for computer With just enough features to make a basic video, Windows Movie Maker is one of the best options. But what if you want to download Windows Movie Maker? Don’t worry, this article will help you!
1. Introduction to Windows Movie Maker
Windows Movie Maker is a video making software with basic features (collage, transition effects, audio insertion, etc.) enough to make a simple video. This software is developed by Microsoft and first appeared on Windows Me in 2000.
– Can create an interesting video and publish on OneDrive, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube and Flickr.
– Can add individual tracks, text to video.
– Provide custom effects, colors to make videos more vivid and interesting.
– Provides seven AutoMovie themes including modern, default, fade, video, pan and zoom, sepia, and black and white.
– Does not support many formats.
– Has been killed, so it is no longer updated
2. Instructions to install Windows Movie Maker on the computer
• Publisher: Microsoft.
• Communication: Windows XP / 7/8/10.
• Capacity: 131 MB.
You can download Windows Movie Maker HERE.
Quick start Guide: Open the installation file> Select Choose the programs you want to install > Click on the box Photo Gallery and Movie Maker > Click Install > Click Close after the installation has completed.
• Detailed instructions:
– Step 1: Open the installation file
Open the installation file> Select Choose the programs you want to install.
– Step 2: Install the software
Click on the box Photo Gallery and Movie Maker > Click Install > Click Close after the installation has completed.
– Step 3: Open the software
To open Windows Movie Maker, type Movie Maker Go to the search bar> Select Movie Maker.
Hopefully after this article, you can install Windows Movie Maker yourself. Thank you for watching!