TeamViewer QuickSupport is an application that helps you get assistance with problems on your phone from allowing your computer to control the device. This article I will guide how to control Samsung phones remotely using TeamViewer QuickSupport on computer Please!
1. Benefits of controlling your Samsung phone remotely
– Help you can control to support customers, friends remotely.
– Access files and applications and troubleshoot.
2. Instructions on how to control Samsung phone remotely with TeamViewer QuickSupport on the computer
Quick start Guide: Install TeamViewer QuickSupport> Activate Samsung Knox> Enter the ID into the TeamViewer application on the computer> Allow computer to remote control.
Posts made on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
– Step 1: Install TeamViewer QuickSupport in CH Play
First at you on CH Play > Download the app TeamViewer QuickSupport.
– Step 2: Activate Samsung Knox
Next you choose Activated to activate Samsung Knox> Select Confirm to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
– Step 3: Enter the ID into TeamViewer application on the computer
Now you enter Your ID on the phone application to the TeamViewer application on the computer in the section Partner ID as below.
– Step 4: Allow the computer to be remote controlled
Finally you choose Allow so that your computer can control your device.
At this time, the computer screen will appear on your phone screen, you can use the mouse to operate the phone control right on the computer.
So with a few simple steps, you can control your Samsung phone remotely using TeamViewer QuickSupport on your computer. Hope this article will help you.