When you use Internet Download Manager (IDM) to download files, videos computer But an error occurred, loading up to 99% was stopped. The following article will guide you 2 ways to fix the download error of 99% of IDM on the computer. Stay tuned!
IDM (Internet Download Manager) is a tool to manage, set schedules and help accelerate downloads, only available on Microsoft Windows operating systems.
This is Shareware software, the free version allows you to try it for 30 days from the date of installation.
Why is IDM being downloaded, stopped?
– The virus browser suspects that the file is infected with a virus and should be blocked during download.
– Your internet connection is not stable.
– Some websites have a set of outdated sessions, some large files that take a long time to download beyond the download period will also cause IDM to be unable to download and stop.
– Your computer has run out of battery or disconnected suddenly so the download stopped.
1. Turn off the active antivirus programs
Antivirus programs can cause the download process via IDM to be stopped due to suspicion that the file is infected with an unsafe virus.
You can fix it by turning off, pausing or exiting the active virus programs on your computer and then clicking to download the file again.
Turn off / pause the active virus browser on your computer
If the above still does not fix, you can try to update the download link and replace the old, faulty address according to the instructions below.
With how to fix IDM, download the file 99% The following stops will save you time to download the file and can be applied to IDM stopped at any time of download.
You do this with the files that allow execution Resume (resume downloading after stopping halfway).
– Step 1: Open IDM software
Open IDM Installed> Right-click on the downloaded file that is paused> Select Properties.
Right-click and select Properties
A File properties box appears, copy the link in the Referer section.
Copy link in Referer section
– Step 2: Copy the URL of the downloaded file to be corrupted
Paste the copied link into the browser> Click Enter (Right-click the selected browser address Paste & Go).
Pase the copied link into the browser
After the browser has finished loading> Click the download button to reload the previous corrupted file.
When the IDM message box appears, do not click download, just copy the URL, then disable IDM.
Copy the URL at IDM
– Step 3: Open IDM again to download the file again
Return to File properties of the error file> Paste the copied URL into Address> Press OK, got it.
Pase the copied URL into the item Address
– Step 4: Resume the error file.
Right-click and choose Resume Download to reload the file.
Resume Download to reload the error file
Hopefully the article helps you easily fix IDM download error of 99% stopped on the computer. Good luck.